Choice Healthcare Group Home
We believe that the right kind of care can overcome disabilities. Choice Healthcare Group Home is a family-like setting that offers excellent care as an APD (Agency for Persons with Disabilities) Provider. We maintain a safe, loving and peaceful setting for the disabled members of our community. We care for individuals diagnosed with Autism, Spina Bifida, Cerebral Palsy, ADHD and other developmental disabilities.
Some of the services we offer are:
- Residential Habilitation: to help residents develop daily living skills
- Respite Care: short-term care services to relieve the family members from caregiving duties
- In-Home Supported Living: home-based care for a minimum of 4 consecutive hours a day or live-in care that includes personal care, mobility support, ADL assistance and companionship
- Behavioral Supports: creating a behavior plan that involves periodic peer reviews to help the individual in adjusting his or her behavior to cope with daily challenges
- Socialization and Recreational Activities: going to the movies, outings, field trips, volunteer work and sports
All of us, regardless of our mental or developmental capabilities, should be given opportunities to grow and take part as active members of the community. Our Group Home offers the training programs that will help individuals fulfill their fullest potential. If your loved one can benefit from our services, please get in touch with our coordinator and make a referral.